Working at The Neighbourhood Vet is progressive, challenging, rewarding and best of all fun!
We pride ourselves on the high standard of care we’re able to offer our patients and strive to enhance the quality of life for both pet and owner.
We are always on the look out for talented and compassionate individuals; from vets and nurses to reception and office staff so we’d love to hear from you.
CLINICAL DIRECTOR / SENIOR VETERINARY SURGEON
The Neighbourhood Vet has a unique opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team in a progressive, well established practice. A Clinical Director role could be available for the right applicant.
You will work closely with the practices two partners, whilst managing and leading our clinical team to deliver outstanding care and service and to provide a smooth day to day running of our busy hospital. You will be joining our team of 10 vets, which includes a certificate holder in cardiology and small animal medicine and a certificate holder in small animal surgery whilst being supported by a team of proactive and experienced nurses and receptionists.
It is essential that you are a confident clinician and will enjoy empowering and motivating your team to deliver the best results possible. You will play an instrumental role in driving the practice forward, both clinically and commercially so if you are a experienced vet looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
Management experience is not essential as we can provide full management and HR support but any management experience would be advantageous.
4 or 5 day a week
SALARY & BENEFITS
£60,000 – £85,000/per annum
- 20 days annual leave
- A generous CPD allowance
- A great staff discount for you and family members
- Work pension scheme
- Employee of the month reward (a chance to chat and enjoy coffee and cake with two of your colleagues)
- Annual staff conservation incentive scheme
- No after hours
If you want to progress your career in a supportive environment amongst compassionate and caring colleagues, The Neighbourhood Vet is the place for you!
HOW TO APPLY
Please take a look at our website and if interested please email [email protected] in the first instance with your C.V. Alternatively, please call the practice on 020 8299 2388 to speak to the HR Manager or practice owner to find out more.
FULL OR PART TIME PRACTICE MANAGER
The Neighbourhood Vet, a South London veterinary group are looking for an experienced Practice Manager with particular expertise in HR to support the smooth running of the practice.
Whilst working alongside the other PM, the Practice Manager will oversee the day to day management of all three practices whilst coordinating all HR aspects of the organisation. We are looking for a highly organised, forward-thinking and proactive individual who will be able to hit the ground running in a busy yet progressive environment. We are also looking for confidence, professionalism and strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities as the Practice Manager will include:
• Day to day practice management
• Facilities management
• Reception support
• Coordinating the rota for all employee groups (nurses, vets & administration)
• HR support for over 40 members of staff including providing HR advice and acting as a point of contact for all staff
• Assisting with the in-house recruitment processes and conducting staff inductions and appraisals
• Assisting with organising staff training and courses
• Internal communications
What we’re looking for in suitable candidates:
• Previous experience in an office coordination role (preferably within veterinary but not compulsory)
• Good administration skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Confident communication skills with clear diction and a warm, approachable manner
• PC literate
• Previous exposure to HR / Recruitment would be beneficial
• Marketing experience advantageous
• Proactive, professional and calm
• Reliable, hardworking and efficient
• Team player
Full or part-time (minimum 4 days a week)
SALARY & BENEFITS
Competitive (dependant on experience)
• 20 days annual leave
• A generous CPD allowance
• A great staff discount for you and family members
• Work pension scheme
• Employee of the month reward (a chance to chat and enjoy coffee and cake with two of your colleagues
• Annual staff conservation incentive scheme
• No after hours
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a friendly and enthusiastic Practice Manager. If you want to progress your career in a supportive environment amongst compassionate and caring colleagues, The Neighbourhood Vet is the place for you!
HOW TO APPLY
Please take a look at our website and if interested please email [email protected] in the first instance with your C.V. Alternatively, please call the practice on 020 8299 2388 to speak to the HR Manager to find out more.