When it comes to your pet’s health, a proactive, preventative approach is the most responsible action to take.
Your pet’s health and happiness is important to you; it is to us too. For that reason, we have designed The Neighbourhood Pet Club to help you keep your pet in the best shape for as long as possible.
The Neighbourhood Pet Club is designed to make it easier for you to protect your pet against preventable diseases and discomfort. As a member of the club, we will ensure your pet’s vaccinations and parasite control is always up to date. They will also receive regular health checks which means we’re able to diagnose any potential health problems at an early stage.
The idea of our Pet Club is to give you peace of mind. We want you to rest assured that your pet is being looked after so that they can enjoy a long and comfortable life, all whilst you’re making monetary savings at the same time.
Please note: The Neighbourhood Pet Club is not pet insurance. However it does include all of the preventative care we recommend for your pet in an easy, affordable monthly payment plan.
It doesn’t matter how old your pet is; The Neighbourhood Pet Club is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout their senior years.
Finally, we have teamed up with Easy Direct Debits who will collect your Direct Debits on our behalf, and take care of the administration of the plans. This gives us more time to concentrate on looking after your pet.
If you would like to know more about The Neighbourhood Pet Club, or to become a member today, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team.
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms and conditions of membership
- The Neighbourhood Vet will contact you via email or text to remind you to collect the products included in your plan
- If you fail to collect your Pet Health Club products, the practice is not obliged to send you products retrospectively
- Please note that is is your responsibility to utilise the above listed benefits and if you do not take advantage of these treatments you shall not be entitled to any refund in respect of unutilised benefits.
- If you fail to make any monthly payment on the due date for payment The Neighbourhood Vet shall be entitled to suspend the provision of goods and services to you until you have paid the overdue sum in full.
- If you move, change address or banking details, it is your responsibility to contact the practice directly.
- If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan.
- No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.